Girlie list


Okey. Jag har blivit torsk på dessa satans listor, jag erkänner. Nu fick jag en utmaning på MySpace och jag svarade till min kollega, men ni kan ju göra samma något pubertala men gullliga lilla tjejkoll.


1. What's your name? Y'all can't say it right...
2.what color is your bra? Black as sin itself.
3. Do you straighten your hair everyday? Why the hell would I? It can't get any straighter...
4. Do you worry about the size of your boobs? Only when the bra is too small.
5. Are you the typical girl who's addicted to gossip? Who isn't, be honest?
6. What's your favorite girly magazine? Eh...does that answer your question? Playgirl maybe?
7. Best junk food? Dollarburger from Mac Donalds. With Big Mac dressing.
8. Would you kill for chocolate? Who do I get to kill, and yes, if it's swedish chocolate I would at least torture someone I did not like.
9. Do you prefer athletic guys or artistic guys? What about a well built artist?
10. Jeans or skirts? Skirts feels soooo much nicer on your thighs, baby.
11. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Give me one good reason why I would be that stupid?
12. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? I will not wind up in Guinness Book of Records on this one, so no.
13. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? I can cry anytime.
14. Would you leave the house without makeup on? Every day.
15. What's the biggest turn on about guys? Eyes, hands and liking me.
16. What about the biggest turn off? Dirty hands.
17. Do you consider making out "unladylike"? If it is, I am not a lady. At all.
18. On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping? Pretty fuckin fun.
19. Are you a girly-girl, tomboy, or in the middle? Ehh.... ? I guess I am a woman (not a girl, come on... that's like over at 18) with brass balls.
20. Do you think lipgloss is the best? No, I think peace on earth would be the best, but I'll settle for Something glossy from Victorias Secret until Peace breaks out.
21. Do you HAVE to have a boyfriend at all times? Why would I ever?
22. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? I could. But I choose not to.
23. Do you obsess over your looks? If I did, I would most likely look different.
24. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? OK. I can wake up ten minutes before I start working and still be on time. And I do not work from home. Answer your question?
25. Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school because it's comfortable? I ONLY wear stuff that I'm comfortable in. But I don't go to school. If I did, I probably would.
26. Accessories make the outfit; true or false False. The person makes the outfit and the... extras.
27. Are you a sucker for skater guys? How do you know who's a skater guy? I don't unless they skate.
28. What kind of guys do you like? Any kind. Almost.
29. Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe? Hell no. "Gladsvart" is.
30. Lip gloss a must? No. Dying is a must.
31. What's your status? Married and sleepy.
33. Purse or no purse? How interesting! Depends on my mood...
34. Do you take the chance on Halloween to dress like a whore? I'll be a hoe anyday for the right man. Why wait for Halloween?
35. Ever dressed like a whore to impress a guy? What guy would get impressed by that and why would I wan't such a guy?
36. Do you often wish there was something you could change about your self? I would like to be filthy rich and healthy.
37. Has a guy ever given you something on Valentines? That stuff is way to x-rated to be written here... haha.
38. Gold or silver? Diamonds.
39. The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with? ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW. Take a pick, I've been around for a while. And add å, ä, ö.
40. Tight pants on guys; hot or gay? Neither. Just horrible.
41. Do you dress up too much for holidays? Someone dress up for Holidays?
42. Do you like wearing dresses? Yeah.
43. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? Not guilty.
44. Do you consider yourself to be fashionable? I was born Grunge. Before grunge existed. So no.
45. On a scale of 1-10, how much do guys confuse you? Minus 7. They are prettyy easy to read.
46. How many guys have you kissed this year.. None!
47. Do you worry/fuss about your weight? Why worry, it's always too much. Nothing to worry about.
48. Do you eat junkfood? It does happen.
49. Do you work out? Soon.... I bought a elliptical trainer.
50. What makeup product could you NOT live without? Lotion, lotion and lotion. And soap. I would die without soap. Not Makeup? OK. Lipgloss. Or Bare Minerals.


Okey. That coloring of the text was over the top. What am I doing_Way over the top. Good night.

Kommentarer

  1. ;-)))))....The Queen has spoken...
    That is a funny list...

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Recept på syltefläsk

FB och Instagram dödade bloggen.

Obegripligt korkad